Tuesday 26 May 2015

My, How You've Grown!

Yes, I know, I've been on extended leave for a ridiculously long amount of time, but I'm not going to go into the reasons for that. Suffice to say that a good part of it involves goddamned laziness.

But that doesn't matter. What does matter is that while I have been away, the jihad threat hasn't, and with the rise of ISIS, it has - if anything - grown even more serious. I can't stay quiet, so I'm dedicated to maintaining regular updates on this blog for the foreseeable future, providing news and analysis for the hardcore Islamorealists as well for the blinkered jihad-deniers who need to accidentally sit down on a truth-rocket every now and then. It won't be every day, but will be regular.

So where better to start than with ISIS itself? It is universally accepted that "so-called" Islamic State, to use the BBC's hilarious language, is distorting Islam to a wild extent, and that the vast majority of Muslims around the world abhor and reject it.

As with all talk about this chimeric Tiny Minority of Extremists (TM), however, it is exposed as hollow and vacuous when one actually looks at the facts instead of the fluffy fantasy that pads out the minds of Leftists (and all too many conservatives) everywhere.

In particular, I'm talking about the newly-released survey conducted by al-Jazeera, showing that 81% of 40,000 respondents support "the victories of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria".

I have a son now, and every day it seems as if he is growing up spectacularly fast. Similarly, isn't it funny how that Tiny Minority of Extremists - if it ever really existed - seems to have metastasized so insanely in the last few years?

No comments:

Post a Comment